HP Color LaserJet 2840
With print, scan, copy and fax capabilities, the reliable HP Color LaserJet 2840 helps you increase productivity significantly in the office. Instant-on technology works together with the printer to produce your print job's first page in 18 seconds for monochromic and 29 seconds for colour.
HP's innovation enables you to make of the automatic document feeder (ADF) for unattended faxing, copying, and scanning of documents. Along with fax speed of 33.6 kbps, enhanced dpi scanner, more effective communications can be achieved. For the small office set-up, spend less time, save space and managed a multitude of tasks easily.
- Deliver your print job's first page in 18 seconds for black-and-white documents (29 seconds for color documents). Up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) letter black and up to 4 ppm color delivered.
- Super G3 v.34 fax technology provides professional and efficient faxing at up to 33.6 kbps and fax memory storage for up to 250 pages.
- Scan or send brilliant images with up to 19,200 dpi enhanced scan resolution. Enjoy greater versatility with the ability to scan-to e-mail, scan-to PC desktop, scan-to PC folder, or scan-to network folder. HP's Image Zone software for Windows lets you view, edit, share and integrate images into documents easily.
- Built-in HP Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet wired networking lets your office workteam share all-in-one capabilities. For personal use or hosted sharing, connect directly via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- HP ImageREt 2400 ensures exceptional-quality color output, while HP Smart Printing Technology* monitors and makes automatic adjustments to cartridges to ensure consistent quality throughout cartridge life. Special fuser modes virtually eliminate print defects and provide optimal color printing on a variety of HP papers.
- With one-handed removal and replacement for the five supplies, management is quick and effortless. HP Toolbox, the HP Embedded Web Server, and HP Web Jetadmin remote management software lets you adjust settings, receive alerts, check status, and manage network and memory card slot access settings.
- Spend less time loading paper with an input capacity of up to 375 sheets. A 125-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet paper tray offer easy access to a variety of paper finishes, sizes, and types, including labels and envelopes.