HP Universal Print Driver
Spend less time managing multiple devices with just one driver
With the demanding pace of today's business environment, office printing has to be as trouble-free as possible. The HP Universal Print Driver is precisely designed to simplify the task of managing multiple devices with the use of a single driver.
With this innovation, you no longer need a unique driver for each printer model. The HP Universal Print Driver works with a wide range of HP LaserJet printers and multifunction devices.
Companies around the globe are already leveraging the HP Universal Print Driver and enjoying significant savings in IT management costs and fewer help desk calls. More than two million copies of the free-to-download HP Universal Print Driver have been downloaded worldwide. So don't wait any longer, supercharge your print productivity now.
Download the HP Universal Print Driver today! ›
Download the InfoTrends Whitepaper here ›
Improve your printing Return on Investment (ROI)
A recent study1 has shown impressive savings from deploying the HP Universal Print Driver:
- Reduces hours per month spent working on print drivers by 50%.
- 75% decrease in manpower to integrate printers.
- Decreases time spent adding new printers by 20-30% as the HP Universal Print Driver installs in just a few clicks.
- Helps eliminate expensive print servers, which may cost from US$300 to US$2,900 a month to maintain.
- HP's own deployment of the HP Universal Print Driver resulted in 20% fewer help desk and printer related support calls in the first three months.
Save on IT resources and expenditures
You too, can enjoy the ROI of using the HP Universal Print Driver as its features allow you to:
- Print on a variety of print devices with just one simple-to-use driver.
- Benefit from real-time print status information, such as when a print job has been completed to maximise your time.
- Deal with print issues yourself via handy self-help tips, so printers stay available longer, and IT support resources can focus on other responsibilities.
- Print in multiple locations or even while on an overseas trip as long as the print devices are supported by the HP Universal Print Driver.
- Stay on top of technology changes as the HP Universal Print Driver updates itself automatically.